With this handy word cloud, you can see “life,” “Jesus,” “Christ,” “new,” “one,” and “Gospel” are all close behind. In case you’re wondering what “AAS” is, it’s for “Acta Apostolicae Sedis,” which appears often in the footnotes in reference to other official texts.
If you haven’t got your copy of “The Joy of the Gospel” yet, remember you can:
- Download it as a pdf here
- Read it online on the Vatican website here
- Order your hard copy here from the USCCB
And in case you missed it, yesterday we posted:
- The document’s most quotable quotes
- An overview of this important text
- What the pope says about abortion
- What the pope says about the priesthood and the role of women
Happy reading! And a have blessed Thanksgiving!