Recent CNS Blog posts
- Protecting children: Warning signs of potential abusers
- Mother Mary: The merciful, mischievous interceder in Italian legends
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, March 19, 2017
- Protecting children: How loving families, strong social support can help
- Two saints’ feasts ‘can cure our amnesia’ on immigration
- Wanted: Humble shepherd, clear communicator, world traveler
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, March 12, 2017
- Protecting children: Overcoming resistance to usher in positive change
- Pope Francis’ words on women
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, March 5, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: July 24, 2013
Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan discusses the challenges that face a successful World Youth Day.
A look at Pope Francis’ visit to the Shrine of Our Lady of Aparecida.
Bishop James D. Conley of Lincoln, Neb. discusses the importance of World Youth Day for young Brazilians in the context of the recent political demonstrations.
Editor’s Note: Msgr. John B. Brady is a retired priest of the Archdiocese of Washington. He became a Scout in 1942 and has served in the Scouting movement as a youth and an adult for 71 years. He has participated … Continue reading