Recent CNS Blog posts
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 18, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 11, 2017
- Guest column: How are your technological ‘practices’ affecting your memory and imagination?
- Guest column: I didn’t sign up for this. Or did I?
- REWIND: Pope Francis on God as our Father
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 4, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, May 28, 2017
- Protecting children: Don’t let dedication deplete reserves of compassion
- REWIND: Busy morning at the Vatican
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, May 21, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: March 22, 2012
Pope Benedict XVI flies to Mexico tomorrow morning for an important trip that will also include stops in Cuba. Watch as CNS Rome bureau chief Francis X. Rocca explores some of the themes of this weekend’s visit and some of … Continue reading
The effects of Communist rule and the longstanding U.S. trade embargo make for an interesting societal landscape in Cuba — one that’s unfamiliar to many visitors. CNS correspondent Patricia Zapor and I, back from a recent visit to the island, … Continue reading
Imagine having to walk an hour or more to a river, the only water source around, filling a couple of large jugs and then trudging back home over rocky ground or on a well-worn path through dense underbrush so your … Continue reading