Recent CNS Blog posts
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 25, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 18, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 11, 2017
- Guest column: How are your technological ‘practices’ affecting your memory and imagination?
- Guest column: I didn’t sign up for this. Or did I?
- REWIND: Pope Francis on God as our Father
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 4, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, May 28, 2017
- Protecting children: Don’t let dedication deplete reserves of compassion
- REWIND: Busy morning at the Vatican
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2009
The Florida Catholic, Miami edition, has a great multimedia presentation on a music teacher at a Catholic school who is making a difference in the lives of his students. It’s certainly worth a look.
Bishop Thomas J. Welsh, who was the first leader of the Diocese of Arlington, Va., when it was formed in 1974, died yesterday at age 87. The Arlington Catholic Herald has the story, which includes the remarkable growth of the … Continue reading
CHILTON – Five-year-old Noah Oakley hasn’t met a toy train he didn’t like. Red ones, blue ones, wooden ones, plastic ones. They all have fun written on them. Fun is something that Noah, son of Keith and Sheila Oakley, members … Continue reading
CLARKS MILLS – Dolores Klingeisen, 83, carefully opens a large envelope, retrieved from a living room shelf, to reveal photos of children in a modest classroom. A picture of a young boy sitting at a desk brings a smile to … Continue reading
ROGERS — In November, Bishop Anthony B. Taylor released his first pastoral letter to Catholics in the Diocese of Little Rock called, “I Was a Stranger and You Welcomed Me: A Pastoral Letter on the Human Rights of Immigrants.” In … Continue reading
BEND – Occasionally I am compelled to approach topics which, if I were more prudent, I would avoid. The issue of vaccines produced using cell lines of illicit origin is one such topic. (full column)