Daniel Medinger broke into the news business at age 10.
Reporting on stolen bicycles and the introduction of pumpkin-flavored ice cream at the neighborhood ice cream parlor, he posted handwritten articles on telephone poles and in the windows of local businesses in La Crosse, Wis.
Recent CNS Blog posts
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, March 26, 2017
- Protecting children: Warning signs of potential abusers
- Mother Mary: The merciful, mischievous interceder in Italian legends
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, March 19, 2017
- Protecting children: How loving families, strong social support can help
- Two saints’ feasts ‘can cure our amnesia’ on immigration
- Wanted: Humble shepherd, clear communicator, world traveler
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, March 12, 2017
- Protecting children: Overcoming resistance to usher in positive change
- Pope Francis’ words on women
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets