Recent CNS Blog posts
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 25, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 18, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 11, 2017
- Guest column: How are your technological ‘practices’ affecting your memory and imagination?
- Guest column: I didn’t sign up for this. Or did I?
- REWIND: Pope Francis on God as our Father
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 4, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, May 28, 2017
- Protecting children: Don’t let dedication deplete reserves of compassion
- REWIND: Busy morning at the Vatican
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: April 15, 2008
Here are Pope Benedict XVI’s remarks to reporters on his plane. His remarks in Italian have been translated into English. (Introductory remarks) My trip has above all two objectives. The first objective is the visit to the church in America, … Continue reading
Our Sunday Visitor‘s Papal Visit 2008 blog reports on today’s White House press briefing in advance of tomorrow morning’s formal meeting between Pope Benedict and President Bush. For a look at what the two world leaders talked about last year when … Continue reading
When Pope Benedict XVI told reporters on the papal plane heading to the U.S. this morning that he intended to highlight the moral foundations of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, he was referring to a seminal document of the … Continue reading
ABOARD THE PAPAL FLIGHT TO THE U.S. (CNS) — Pope Benedict XVI said he hoped to help heal the wounds of priestly sex abuse during his visit to the United States and promised steps to ensure that such acts do … Continue reading
David McCullough, honored April 10 by The Christophers with a Life Achievement Award, has done plenty in his professional life to make him worthy of the honor, including writing several history books — two of which have won Pulitzer Prizes — … Continue reading
Partly because of a technical glitch, and partly because we needed a new look anyway, the CNS Blog is now located here at cnsblog.wordpress.com. Welcome to our new home!