Recent CNS Blog posts
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 25, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 18, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 11, 2017
- Guest column: How are your technological ‘practices’ affecting your memory and imagination?
- Guest column: I didn’t sign up for this. Or did I?
- REWIND: Pope Francis on God as our Father
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 4, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, May 28, 2017
- Protecting children: Don’t let dedication deplete reserves of compassion
- REWIND: Busy morning at the Vatican
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: November 16, 2007
Priests and seminarians studying at Rome’s pontifical universities and institutions are warming up for season two of the Clericus Cup, which kicks off in a couple days. The immensely popular soccer series was established late last year by the Catholic … Continue reading
Early this week a 22-year-old student from Kentucky was honored at the U.S. bishops’ fall general meeting in Baltimore. Here’s a more detailed look at David Golemboski from The Record, Louisville archdiocesan newspaper.
Preparing readers for next month’s release of the theatrical movie “The Golden Compass,” the National Catholic Register this week offers a story on the controversy surrounding the film. Since part of the controversy is about the atheism of the author … Continue reading
Seminarians blog not just to keep up with friends and families but also as a means of evangelization, according to this story in The Leaven of Kansas City, Kan. Writer Kara Hansen interviewed several local seminarians to paint a picture … Continue reading
This week’s Georgia Bulletin updates us on the recovery of Archbishop Wilton D. Gregory of Atlanta after his Nov. 5 surgery for prostate cancer. In the same edition, Archbishop Gregory uses his weekly column to reflect on the nurses who … Continue reading