Recent CNS Blog posts
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 25, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 18, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 11, 2017
- Guest column: How are your technological ‘practices’ affecting your memory and imagination?
- Guest column: I didn’t sign up for this. Or did I?
- REWIND: Pope Francis on God as our Father
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, June 4, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, May 28, 2017
- Protecting children: Don’t let dedication deplete reserves of compassion
- REWIND: Busy morning at the Vatican
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: April 2007
Staff photographer Michael Alexander of The Georgia Bulletin in Atlanta tells the story in words and pictures of one couple’s journey to Catholicism despite some very personal challenges.
Movie-making is a big part of the makeup of Los Angeles, so it seems natural that a Polish film festival would be held there. The Tidings in Los Angeles has details on this year’s festival, highlighting films with Catholic themes … Continue reading
The Arkansas Catholic in Little Rock tells an inspirational story about a local priest’s recovery from a nasty traffic accident that’s left him unable to walk. A second story in the same edition tells how parishioners performed a “Catholic Extreme … Continue reading
A 3-year-old boy high-fives his father after collecting a basket of eggs at the parish Easter egg hunt at St. James the Less Church in Highland, Ind., April 7. Temperatures in the low 20s had children bundled up with hats … Continue reading
In his column in the Denver Catholic Register, Denver Archbishop Charles J. Chaput says a bipartisan proposal introduced in Congress last month on immigration reform isn’t perfect but has many positive elements. The paper also covered a talk by the … Continue reading
The next World Youth Day in Sydney, Australia, isn’t until 2008, but the National Catholic Register notes that it’s less than 500 days away and updates readers on preparations both in Australia and the United States.