- Trying to make sense of Virginia Tech tragedy — The Criterion, Indianapolis.
- Recognition as martyr sought for priest who served in Seattle Archdiocese — The Catholic Northwest Progress, Seattle.
- Woman is able to serve others despite her disability — Intermountain Catholic, Salt Lake City.
- Aspiring deacons pitch in to buy monstrance at auction, plan to donate it to Caribbean parish — Pittsburgh Catholic.
- WWII vet gets new class ring; first ring helped soldier survive — The Catholic Telegraph, Cincinnati.
- Newark archdiocesan schools join effort to make classrooms environmentally friendly — The Catholic Advocate, Newark, N.J.
Recent CNS Blog posts
- Puerto Rico: ‘An unprecedented level of need’
- Historic Tomb of Michelangelo and altarpiece in dire need of repairs
- A look back at the Legion of Decency
- Jamboree called ‘life-changing event’ for youths, adults
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, July 23, 2017
- John C. Quinn tended to the ‘least of these’ in U.S. newsrooms
- Some cheese with your ‘whine’: Pope ‘establishes’ complaint-free zone
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, July 16, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, July 9, 2017
- Word to Life — Sunday Scripture readings, July 2, 2017
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets